Webkinz Mania

Webkinz information and forum! Webkinzmaniaforum.com is not an official site of, sponsored by and/or affiliated with Ganz Inc, Webkinz, or their products. Names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz

You’re Currently a Guest

You are currently a Guest. By registering, you can take part in our forum, have no advertisements, and more! No email validation needed! Click

here

to get started!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» My Chihuahua Lulu
Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm by NightmareWolf225

» .:☺♥Speak Now♥☺:.
Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm by Caroline

» Happy Birthday Hannah!
Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm by dogluver808

» The Results of My Awesome Contest!!!!!!!!
Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm by dogluver808

» my quiz!!!!!by doglover9m.UPDATED JULY 14th!
Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» Favorite Game??
Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am by vatansever223

» February/March Chat Thread! <3
Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm by dogluver808

» Forum games
Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm by dogluver808

» Roleplay section?
Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:33 pm by dogluver808

December 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


    Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Share
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:37 pm

    Hey, ***Caroline***, Welcome to my contest! I will give some clues, and you will post here the kind of webkinz pet it is =) If you guess the pet, you win its DiceKinz Pack (if the don't have a dicekinz pack, I will give you an item you can sell at the W-Shop that will give you 400 KC when you sell it at the w-shop) and 3 of its PSF =)

    1---There’s something so chic about this fluffy, puffy ______! If you’ve ever met a _____ before, you know that they’re all about style, fashion and having a ton of friends! If you’re looking for a pet that is guaranteed to be the life of any party, this curly-coated cutie is the darling dog for you!---amber =) Black Poodle
    2---Trust this playful pup to sniff out a ton of fun things to do in Webkinz World! From playing games in the Arcade to visiting friends, the ____LOVES to be busy. At the end of a long day of excitement, nothing makes this dog happier than curling up with a good friend…and some ____ Bagel Bits!---amber =) Beagle
    3---Which Webkinz pet is intelligent, fun, adventurous, loyal AND energetic? The ______, of course! This hard-working pup makes a perfect addition to anyone's family. ______ LOVE to play at the Arcade, but the MOST fun this dog will have is paddling around in a pool!---amber =) Yellow Lab
    4---Energetic, faithful and hard-working – that pretty much sums up all the best features of this cool ____. ____ are herding dogs, so they love organizing parties and gathering large groups of friends to play with. If you’re looking for a pet that loves having lots to do, adopt a cool ____!


    Good Luck! =)


    Last edited by ***Caroline*** on Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total


    _________________
    avatar
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 1032
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by puppylover899 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:38 pm

    a white terrier??
    avatar
    Hannah<333
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 1287
    Age : 24
    Webkinz ID : halosch
    Status :

    Registration date : 2008-04-10

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Hannah<333 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:48 pm

    persian cat

    poodle

    yorkie

    white terrior


    _________________
    BYE AMBER ILY so much!♥ I miss you already!♥
    My Webkinz Mania Besties: Kristen, Kathrine, Caroline, Amber, Janie, and so many more Love you guys!Amber- SPANDEX!!! LOL!
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:22 pm

    eek. my name. uhh. blackpoodle./pink poodle./white poodle/lil kinz of any of those <-------


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:25 pm

    amber wrote:eek. my name. uhh. blackpoodle./pink poodle./white poodle/lil kinz of any of those <-------

    Amber is correct with black poodle =) Next one =)


    _________________
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:27 pm

    Sweet!


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:29 pm

    amber wrote:Sweet!

    I will add you and send =)


    _________________
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:31 pm

    okieee dokie. =)


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:35 pm

    OH. its tghe beagle.!


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm

    amber wrote:OH. its tghe beagle.!

    amber, congratulations! That is the Beagle! =)


    _________________
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:28 pm

    3 is yellow lab.


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:29 pm

    amber wrote:3 is yellow lab.

    LOL =) You got it again! =) Congratulations =)


    _________________
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:30 pm

    ***Caroline*** wrote:
    amber wrote:3 is yellow lab.

    LOL =) You got it again! =) Congratulations =)

    I have to send when I can get my KinzChat phone to work =)


    _________________
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:31 pm

    okay dokay.


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)

    xsophiexx16
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 116
    Webkinz ID : sploikitsspoi
    Registration date : 2008-01-25

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by xsophiexx16 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:56 pm

    st.bernard?
    avatar
    Hannah<333
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 1287
    Age : 24
    Webkinz ID : halosch
    Status :

    Registration date : 2008-04-10

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Hannah<333 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:11 am

    4- st. bernard


    _________________
    BYE AMBER ILY so much!♥ I miss you already!♥
    My Webkinz Mania Besties: Kristen, Kathrine, Caroline, Amber, Janie, and so many more Love you guys!Amber- SPANDEX!!! LOL!
    avatar
    dogluver808
    100 Posts
    100 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 294
    Age : 21
    Webkinz ID : dogluver808
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by dogluver808 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:34 am

    ***Caroline*** wrote:Hey, ***Caroline***, Welcome to my contest! I will give some clues, and you will post here the kind of webkinz pet it is =) If you guess the pet, you win its DiceKinz Pack (if the don't have a dicekinz pack, I will give you an item you can sell at the W-Shop that will give you 400 KC when you sell it at the w-shop) and 3 of its PSF =)

    1---There’s something so chic about this fluffy, puffy ______! If you’ve ever met a _____ before, you know that they’re all about style, fashion and having a ton of friends! If you’re looking for a pet that is guaranteed to be the life of any party, this curly-coated cutie is the darling dog for you!---amber =) Black Poodle
    2---Trust this playful pup to sniff out a ton of fun things to do in Webkinz World! From playing games in the Arcade to visiting friends, the ____LOVES to be busy. At the end of a long day of excitement, nothing makes this dog happier than curling up with a good friend…and some ____ Bagel Bits!---amber =) Beagle
    3---Which Webkinz pet is intelligent, fun, adventurous, loyal AND energetic? The ______, of course! This hard-working pup makes a perfect addition to anyone's family. ______ LOVE to play at the Arcade, but the MOST fun this dog will have is paddling around in a pool!---amber =) Yellow Lab
    4---Energetic, faithful and hard-working – that pretty much sums up all the best features of this cool ____. ____ are herding dogs, so they love organizing parties and gathering large groups of friends to play with. If you’re looking for a pet that loves having lots to do, adopt a cool ____!


    Good Luck! =)

    4---German Shepherd
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:38 pm

    dogluver808 wrote:
    ***Caroline*** wrote:Hey, ***Caroline***, Welcome to my contest! I will give some clues, and you will post here the kind of webkinz pet it is =) If you guess the pet, you win its DiceKinz Pack (if the don't have a dicekinz pack, I will give you an item you can sell at the W-Shop that will give you 400 KC when you sell it at the w-shop) and 3 of its PSF =)

    1---There’s something so chic about this fluffy, puffy ______! If you’ve ever met a _____ before, you know that they’re all about style, fashion and having a ton of friends! If you’re looking for a pet that is guaranteed to be the life of any party, this curly-coated cutie is the darling dog for you!---amber =) Black Poodle
    2---Trust this playful pup to sniff out a ton of fun things to do in Webkinz World! From playing games in the Arcade to visiting friends, the ____LOVES to be busy. At the end of a long day of excitement, nothing makes this dog happier than curling up with a good friend…and some ____ Bagel Bits!---amber =) Beagle
    3---Which Webkinz pet is intelligent, fun, adventurous, loyal AND energetic? The ______, of course! This hard-working pup makes a perfect addition to anyone's family. ______ LOVE to play at the Arcade, but the MOST fun this dog will have is paddling around in a pool!---amber =) Yellow Lab
    4---Energetic, faithful and hard-working – that pretty much sums up all the best features of this cool ____. ____ are herding dogs, so they love organizing parties and gathering large groups of friends to play with. If you’re looking for a pet that loves having lots to do, adopt a cool ____!


    Good Luck! =)

    4---German Shepherd

    dogluver808--Nope, not a German Shepherd =( Good Guess though! =)


    _________________
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:41 pm

    OH. Is it the Husky!?


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)
    avatar
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 1032
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by puppylover899 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:50 pm

    collie?????


    _________________
    check out my video on youtube it makes me laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ10fezhjac
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:43 pm

    puppylover899 wrote:collie?????


    Correct! =) I will send =) It has no dicekinz pack so I will send you an item that you can sell to the W-shop that is worth 400 KinzCash =)


    _________________
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:53 pm

    Ooooh. good guess puppylover899!


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)
    avatar
    puppylover899
    1000 Posts
    1000 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 1032
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : puppylover6464/puppylover899
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by puppylover899 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:23 pm

    thanks amber and i cant wait to get it caroline


    _________________
    check out my video on youtube it makes me laugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ10fezhjac
    avatar
    Caroline
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 951
    Age : 19
    Webkinz ID : crabgirl7
    Status : Image hosted by servimg.com
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Caroline on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:24 pm

    amber wrote:Ooooh. good guess puppylover899!

    By the way---amber I added you, all you have to do is accept =)


    _________________
    avatar
    Amber
    500 Posts
    500 Posts

    Female Number of posts : 752
    Age : 22
    Webkinz ID : amberillio
    Status :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Amber on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:53 pm

    OHkayy.. heehee. havent been on WW yet today.


    _________________
    I ♥ love Frunklin.HAHA. Good times, Katherine!WOOT. Go SPANDEX! HAHAAH. Good Times, Hannah!

    LONG LIVE THE FOUND-IN-A-BAG HEARTS! ~Miss you Niomai. Always and forever. ILY "sister". R.I.P. August 31 1995- June 8 2008. We love you.


    Thanks, Hannie for my awsome avvie! =)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Guess the Webkinz pet! =)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:15 am